Monday, August 3, 2009

JUNE


Since I've been a bad blogger, again. I figured I'd post some pictures from the past 2 months and get everyone up to date! Here's the month of June- we went to Destin for a week with Joel's family and had a WONDERFUL time. It is by far one of my favorite trips, not only do we lay at the beach ALL day but we have great food and fun! 

Ft. Walton Gulfarium- Riley had a BLAST! She loved watching the Dolphin Swim!
The Crab Trap with the family..... Cameron, me, Carley
My not- so- little girl ! 
Having fun with daddy! 

Tanning! We love the SUN!

Hunting for sand-diggers!

Family photo!

Loving the carousel with mommy!

Cheese with daddy! 

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

I'll be back with more photo's from July! 

1 comment:

Carly Winborne said...

Glad to see your update! We were just talking about you just yesterday! JA was asking if you were going to be Jack's playschool teacher. I think she's going to miss you!

Hope you are doing well! We'll see you soon!