Friday, May 29, 2009

It's SUMMER time!!!

So, last weekend Cameron graduated from High School, WOW !!!! I know I said it in the previous post, but it is really crazy to think that 10 years ago she was a little strawberry blonde, blue eyed girl that loved her Bubba (aka. Joel). I've watched her grow up.... and what's even scarier is 15 years from now Riley will be graduating!!! If the time flies as fast as it did with Cameron I'm not sure I'll EVER be ready!!!

Graduation weekend started when we traveled south on Friday, that's when the "BIG" surprise was reveled to Cameron!!!!


A 2007 fully-loaded Nissan Murono!!!!



She was Surprised!!!

It was the DREAM vehicle!!! We're so proud of her, she has accomplished so many things.... Straight A's for one-which if you look back to Joel's, Carley's and yours truly's report cards none of us can compete. Saturday morning (at 9AM) we loaded up and saw her walk across the stage to recieve her diploma. Took some family portraits and had a WONDERFUL lunch at the house with family and friends! It was a great weekend!!!









This week our pool opened up and I don't think there's anyone more excited than ME!!!! I am a sun goddess... I LOVE IT, and I am excited to say, so does Riley!!! I have been fearful that like last year Riley was going to despise the pool.... but with a huge grin on my face, She LOVES it!!! Yippie!!! So, with some 50 SPF sunblock we will be out basking in the sun 'till nap time EVERYDAY!!!!






See ya at the pool!!!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow.. It is hard to believe that she is graduating and I haven't known her as long as you have! Time does go by too fast! Ms Riley is getting so tall!