Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tea Time...





Today we're spending the day at home (Thank goodness!) it seems as though we've been running around town going, going, going!! It's nice to enjoy the house on a Saturday morning.... water the flowers, take a walk through the neighborhood and watch my sweet little girl have a tea party with Elmo, Barbie, and "2" the Cabbage Patch doll.(not really sure why her name is 2 but every time I ask Riley what her doll's name is that is the answer I get.) The only plans we have are to cook some yummy Hamburgers on the grill and enjoy the weather. Joel came back from his 3 day fishing trip down in Cocodrie, Louisiana-Cajun Country- and brought Riley a "fishie" shirt for her to wear.... lets just say it is probably meant for little boys ( with the big shark and all) but our little Roo Roo LOVES it!!! Hope everyone enjoys this BEAUTIFUL weekend... I know we are!!!

4 comments:

The Long Family said...

Love the tea time pictures...

Anonymous said...

Jessica, your little girl is so beautiful! I have to tell you that I read your blog all the time and never comment- shame on me! I will have to do better. Keep blogging away, I'm enjoying it!

Amanda Wells said...

So I just realized I have a new follower on my blog - thanks for stopping by!

What a fun day. There's nothing better than a tea party!

heatherstockett said...

Tea time pics are adorable!!