First things first- RILEY'S POTTY TRAINED !!!!! Yippie! We are so proud of our little girl, and it happened so quickly. We started around Thanksgiving and now Riley's going on trips to Hattiesburg without pull-ups! It is such a financial relief not to have to buy $40 dollars worth of diapers every other week!! (Off to the make-up counters for me!!)
We now are embarking on the world of colors! Riley has learned alot from her toys here and there, but now we have flash cards and it won't be too long and she'll know them all. Her fav. right now are green and pink, she can point them out really well, and with Valentines day coming up she's loving all the PINK.
So, I have you up to date for 2009, now the future!!! Valentines day is coming up...(like in 4 days) and I still don't have anything for the hubby. Any suggestions? I've always done something handmade, but I am totally out of ideas!!! Now for Riley I have some really cute ideas that have become my ongoing projects for the last few days... I'll post some picks as soon as I have them done!!
Speaking of pictures, here are some from the last few weeks.... Enjoy!! And I'll blog soon:) Promise!
Riley taking a nap on our bedroom floor, tuckered out from a day of shopping!
My little artist!
A peek for whats to come.... all my Valentine's Day supplies!


No comments:
Post a Comment