I am so proud of Riley!!! We have been talking and preparing Riley for Santa since before Thanksgiving. Since last years melt-down with him at Bass-Pro, we decided we weren't going to surprise Riley with a visit to Santa, we were going to let her tell us when the time was right... Every chance that we have had we purposely walked by Santa, waved to him, went up to talk to him and showed her pictures of other little boys and girls with Santa. So, as we were walking in the mall today, I pointed Santa out to Riley, stopped to wave to him and to my amazement, Riley wanted out of her stroller to say "Ho Ho Ho" to him. So with out missing a beat, I grabbed her up, walked her up to Santa and at the same time told the photographer to be "ready". She walked up to him with a smile on her face, said "hohoho" and let him put her in his lap! She talked to him, touched his beard, and gazed out into the mall. We never got her to smile, but that was fine by me!!! I am just happy she saw Santa and was able to tell him what she wanted for Christmas!!!

2008

2006 Riley's First Christmas!
Oh, and might I add both Santa's were great, very sweet and great with kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment